Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tribute to Spring Break

This was one night when we were at Hunington Beach. We made a fire and got in the ocean...it was actually pretty pleasant. The water wasn't even that cold surpirsingly. But I felt like I should have been on the T.V. show Laguna Beach. OH. And a lil side note...I swear I saw Stephen when I was in california. Promise I did. But anyway
Matty, Elyse, Timmy, Kendel, Me, Bryan
These guys are in the band called Bidwell. Two of the band members are missing, they were too cool I guess to be in the picture. But funny story with them....we are just best friends is all. No biggie. They played a show down in Cedar and we became instant friends, and then they played while we were in LA. It was pretty neat.

Spring break was last week. Me, Becca, Elyse and Kendel all drove down to California. The first couple nights we stayed in Santa Monica right across from the beach. It was nice to be able to walk out of our hotel door and run right into the....McDonalds right across the street...I bet you thought I was going to say beach, well I was, but then I didn't. Ha but really it was nice to have McDonalds right there. We wanted to spend very little on food so Mickey D's was perfect. The rest of the week we spent in Palm Desert. It was sooo hot. And I loved it. 95 degrees.

5 comments:

Coulton and Becca Main said...

we should go back sometime k?

Kris said...

Emily, you are obviously just too cool for the world! I miss the old Alpine days...sometime when you come up You, Si, Nichel and I will have to go break into where the old AF Ice Cream parlor used to be or something nostalgic like that. :)

Ash & Paul said...

oh...the ice cream parlor, I wish that place was still there. but anyway, looks like some good times in CA. sweet. Now you just need to come and visit here! in good ol' sweet home alabama! :)

Emily Suzanne said...

yogurt parlor. i looooved that place. poor thing didnt last through all the changes AF is going through.

Dave & Aimee said...

Oh wow, you have so many best friends.