Thursday, April 30, 2009

Final Day in the Dorm.

Wow. It's so weird to think that this school year is over. So much has changed and happened over the past 9 months. So what am I doing on this last day in my dorm. Well nothing really. Today has been really weird. I've mainly just wandered around all by myself haha. I had a final at 9am, after that I went and talked to the Finance office...what joys, talked the the cashiers office...even better. Picked up my summer workout for soccer. wohoo! After I did all that...I went and got my favorite drink-strawberry milk-and just sat on a lil table outside. It was nice to have some time alone. I miss it sometimes...well...all the time. Anyway, don't know why I am blabbing on about my day. Really wasn't that exciting. Actually at all. I just decided I needed to document my final day here! Pretty exciting. Summers a neat time I think. Holla back
PEACE & LOVE
emslice

No comments: