Sunday, May 24, 2009

"NO!"

Dawson's FAVORITE word haha.

This past week I was able to watch my sister Aimee's boys. They were so great. Jordan is always smiling, he is the happiest lil baby. And Dawson...is Dawson. He is so awesome. Seriously makes me laugh all the time. I really enjoyed having them, and got a lil taste of what Aimee goes through 24/7. Except for the fact that it was me and my mom watching them, not just me. Aimee is a trooper. I was so worn out haha. Dawson sure does know how to keep you busy. But I loved watching them. Aimee if you ever need a babysitter don't hesitate to ask, cause you never have :).


We had some fun on photobooth on my computer

5 comments:

Coulton and Becca Main said...

"geb" he's great, lil bugger

Ash & Paul said...

Just wait til you are a momma, the "babysitting" never ends. You should try watching brayden, I think you would go crazy, he is ADD to the max. peace.

Emily Suzanne said...

haha i know i can only imagine. dawson is quite the busy boy

Emily Suzanne said...

oh and i wont be a momma for atleast 10 years

Dave & Aimee said...

haha I love it. The pictures of you and Dawson are so cute. I am glad that you are home for the summer, cause I am sure I'll be needing you to babysit ;) Dawson asks where you are sometimes.