Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trying To Stay Positive

Well this is my last week at home :(. I really am so sad. I don't like leaving my room and friends and family to go down to school. But I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing. I am just way stressed right now. I work ever day this week. Next Tuesday I leave to go to Hawaii for 10 days. I'm excited but at the same time it really stresses me out to think about it. I HAVE to keep up with running and working out because I have training camp right when I get back! I have to pack up everything I am taking down to Cedar this week before I leave because right when I get back I have to get up and go. Literally. I will be home nice and early Tuesday August 4th. RED EYE. Then the next morning I drive down to Cedar and move into my house. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. I'm just venting. Just say a lil prayer for me k?

4 comments:

Kris said...

Good luck Emily! You're freakin cute, so no worries ;). I heard Tyler is back too! Fun, fun.

Kat said...

Girl, you can totally handle this! You've gone through worse, I'm sure. Good luck and we'll pray for you. :) P.S. it was awesome seeing you and chatting with you on Sunday.

The said...

I don't know what you're complaining about... In the native Redmen tongue, Cedar City means "God's Gift"

kendel said...

EASY B! haha yeah.. best spontaneous nick name ever. Good talkin to ya the other day love you and miss you!