Sunday, December 27, 2009

i like it

church.
family.
sitting by the fire.
listening to neat music.
game night.
vans.
friends.
pillow talk.
my dads dancing.
peoples laughs. [Farrah ;)]
"fresh out of the shower" smell.
genuinely nice people.
reading peoples blogs.
halo. borris.fitty.throb.sag.reaper.eighth place.
chap stick.
laughing til you cry...or pee. whatever comes first.
reminiscing.
having no cavities.
knowing someones there.
singing in the shower.
hot jeans right out of the dryer.
8 seconds&american outlaws.
a cold pillow.
clipped fingernails.
my nephews.
and lots of other things....i like it.

4 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

wish I could comment.

Ash & Paul said...

yay! I can now! :) that makes me happy! whoo hoo! Wish I could see dads dancing too. haha

Emily Suzanne said...

maybe he will dance when we skype sometime....

Kris said...

love this! cold pillows are the best. and having no cavities honestly makes me so happy. family is the greatest unit in the whole world. and pillow talk is a must. you're so cute.