Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THOUGHTS

Life is interesting isn't it?
So many experiences. good and bad. It is so easy to get discouraged. These past couple weeks have been really interesting for me. I came back to school after Thanksgiving break, with a happy, positive attitude. Then some things came up, school. friends. not friends. I got very discouraged, ready to throw it all away and move home. I thought for sure that that is what I needed to do. I fasted and prayed more than I ever have. I cried. I talked to my parents. Talked to my roommate.

Why would I just give up? My dad gave me some advice..."Dont let someone else ruin your dreams". Thanks Dad.

I am where I am for a reason.

When life comes at you, remember that God knows that you can handle it and you are strong enough to over come anything that comes your way. I am so grateful to have the people I have in my life. Elyse(my roommate) is a great girl. We talk about everything at night when we lay down to go to bed. We talk about the gospel and how much it means to both of us. I am just so glad to live with her and be able to talk about things like that with her. I have the greatest parents. Always have good advice and are both so strong in the gospel. I'm so lucky to have the family I do.

So...thanks. To everyone in my life. For all your examples.

1 comment:

Brad & Donna said...

Wow...that made me have tears!!!!