Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beware of faulty roommates!


Elyse is my roommate. So here is the story, last night we were just sitting in our room enjoying ourselves like always and we started laughing about something..I don't remember what it was...but we were laughing hard. I got up out of my chair 'cause I was laughing so hard I was about to pee my pants, while elyse was still sitting in her chair laughing. We both whipped our heads forward while saying "so fetch" (inside joke) and banged our heads together with soooo much force! I ran into the other room crying and elyse fell on the floor crying. We were laughing at what had happened but crying at the same time. Right away we both got goose eggs. Only does that happen to Emily and Elyse.

1 comment:

Ash & Paul said...

quit trying to make fetch happen!