Wednesday, February 11, 2009

K, now for the real deal


This is my real first post cause that other one was for a class. Well I really don't know what to blog about. I have a boring life. But I will try my best to entertain all of you. As if you care. Well this weekend I went down to Vegas for a lil get away. It was fun. Me and Elyse drove down, cute lil couple, and walked on the strip and visited the M&M store, rode the NewYork NewYork, and drank Coca Cola products from around the world....that was quiet the experience haha. This picture is when me, elyse and stace went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings! I pretended to be shy and could only whisper to elyse. The waitress thought I was a weirdy. I would whisper to elyse what I wanted for dinner then she would order for me. She is such a good friend. Welp that's all for now. peace easy

1 comment:

Ash & Paul said...

I would probably think that you were a weirdy too :)