Friday, February 20, 2009

These are a FEW of ma favvvvvortie thangs

Well I woke up this morning, and did NOT want to get up and go to class. Then I started thinking...and these lil things made my day start off so much better.
  1. Longboarding to class is nice
  2. Neat music
  3. Family is coming to visit today :)
  4. It's the weekend
  5. Warm day with blue skies
If that doesn't cheer a person right up I don't know what will. So when you are down and feelin' blue, just make a list of neat things that make you happy and promise you will be in a better mood. Don't let stress get to you.

Just a few pictures. My mother and lil bro are weirdies. So is Dawson. haha. And then thats a blue sky in the picture of me. And blue skies today. Just neat

3 comments:

Kelsea said...

i thought i was the only person that said wierdies! ha. love you em

Ash & Paul said...

I wish we were coming to visit :(

kendel said...

i like this em! It got me up today :)