Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun times and KILLER rhymes


A nice side view of his killer steps in the fade

MC Oz flowing

Elyse and I havin the time of our lives


I really don't have anything to blog about so I decided to just add some recent pictures and a neat video. Love You Long Time came to Cedar the other day. It was a fun show...as always. The opening band was Bidwell. They were way good too. Funny story actually, me and the band are just BFF's don't worry. Wow guess I do have something to blog about. We (me, ken, and e) hung out with them after the show. Went to Del, love that place and kicked it like BFF's do. Then the next mornin we went to starbucks with them and played a lil' bit of checkers. Cool huh. I know. Well love you all.

1 comment:

Ash & Paul said...

sounds like some real neat times.