Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Music

Why? That's the question of the day...Why does music have such an influence on us, or at least me? I think music is one of the most powerful things in the world! Really. Music just makes me feel good. I love it.
My top 5 songs right now:
  1. Free Falling -John Mayer
  2. Australia -The shins
  3. I'd Rather Dance With You -Kings of Convenience
  4. Closer -Joshua Radin
  5. Hemvagen -Detektivbyran
Ha there you go. They change from day to day but these songs are way neat. Check them out.

4 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

I love listenin' to some good tunes too. Music is a powerful thing. I like listening to church/sunday music too when I am having a bad day, it always seems to make the day better. I havent heard any of the songs you posted, I might have to check 'em out. peace easy sis

Dave & Aimee said...

I love music too :) Remember when I would drive in my vw bug and listen to the cars? You used to hate it when I would give you a ride and I had that blasting. haha I have the cd now so if you ever want to take a ride we can rock out to the cars.

Kris said...

EMILY! I really like the shins, I went and saw them perform at the Venue in Salt Lake like two years ago! They rocked hard.

Remember..."Green sauce" :)

Love,
Kristen

Brad & Donna said...

I like music too...so big deal that I took some of your songs and added them to my blog. Did those songs have a copy right that said your mom can't like them too?? Wow, take it as a compliment that I like your kind of music!